Proteins, especially therapeutic proteins, were initially extracted from human and animal tissues or blood. Recent advances in genomics, proteomics and structural biology raised the general need for significant amounts of pure recombinant protein. Due to limited availability of biological material, potential pathogen contaminations and improper protein folding in bacteria, several methods have been established to obtain large amounts of pure recombinant proteins by transgene expression in mammalian cells. BioVision is pleased to offer wide range of Human cell expressed recombinant proteins, which provide tremendous benefits for scientists performing human cell based studies. In a nutshell, the virtues of these proteins are:
- They contain all the post-translational modifications (which affects the activity, function and half-life) seen in human proteins.
- They mimic native human proteins in terms of sub-unit assembly, folding, secretion and other processes.
- They show the same chemical and biological properties like stability, isoelectric point, solubility, binding affinities and biological activity.
- They are produced in serum-free medium; hence they exhibit minimal batch to batch variability and are pathogen free products.
- Source: expressed in HEK293 cells
- High Purity: > 95% by SDS-PAGE and SEC-HPLC
- Low Endotoxin: less than 1EU/µg
- High Activity: validated in ELISA and other biological assays
- Comprehensive Collection: Fc-tagged, His-tagged and /or tag free
- Available for different species: Human, Mouse, Rat
Fig. The purity of Human CellExp™ PD1 (Cat. No. 7498) was greater than 95% as determined by (A) SDS-PAGE and (B) SEC-HPLC. (C) Biological activity: Immobilized Human PD-1, His Tag at 5 μg/mL (100 μL/well) can bind Human PD-L1, His Tag with a linear range of 0.15-1.25 μg/mL.
Below are few selected targets of our Human CellExp™ Recombinant Proteins: Click herefor complete list.
|Product Name||Cat. No.||Size|
|Human CellExpTM Granzyme B, human recombinant||7233||10 µg|
|Human CellExpTM HMGB1 /HMG1, human recombinant||7240||10 µg|
|Human CellExpTM MMP-9, human recombinant||7246||10 µg, 50 µg|
|Human CellExpTM ErbB2 / HER2 / CD340, human recombinant||7397||10 µg, 50 µg|
|Human CellExpTM Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9, human recombinant||7478||10 µg|
|Human CellExpTM Fc gamma RIIIB /CD16b, human recombinant||7446||10 µg, 50 µg|
|Human CellExpTM ADIPOQ /Adiponectin /ACRP30, human recombinant||7232||10 µg|
|Human CellExpTM VEGF-B, human recombinant||7230||10 µg|
|Human CellExpTM EGF, human recombinant||7228||10 µg|
|Human CellExpTM PD-1 /PDCD1, human recombinant||7498||
10 µg, 50 µg,
250 µg, 1000 µg
|Human CellExpTM IL-15, human recombinant and many more….||7273||10 µg|
Check out our Human Cell Expressed Proteins Flyer.